Navigation Menu

Steve McCurry

     Steve McCurry is one of my favourite photojournalist.
His great work always fascinated me. His interest and enthusiasm in taking the best pictures always made me fall in love with his work.


Steve McCurry (born February 24, 1950) is an American Photojournalist best known for his photograph, "Afghan girl" that originally appeared in National Geographic magazine. I think I don't need to tell you what he has done and about his background because maybe better you read his whole stories at here wikipedia.
You may know who is Steve McCurry and why I always appreciate this man as a legend in photojournalism.
 I also have another interest in another photographer in another type of photography, such as Dave Hills in photo manipulation, Amri Ginang in fashion photography, and Saiful Nang in wedding photography.
For me, they all are too awesome and I will work harder to become better than they all. They all are professional photographer in their own field, and I really hope I can be successful in my own field.








Afghan Girl - her name is SharbatGula


all pictures taken from Steve McCurry's Blog


Steve McCurry's works is too awesome, I really fascinated with it and I will become more awesome than Steve one day, even one day i'm not become a photojournalist and become someone else, maybe designer, policeman, politician?  hehe, just kidding..  how can I be a politician? They all just born for people's money only, not good at all. 
The best about become a photojournalist is you can travel around the world using photography as your ticket, and you can see and learn many culture and study how different nations adopt their way of life.





 never saw a discontented tree.
They grip the ground as though they liked it, and
though fast rooted they travel about as far as we do.
They go wandering forth in all directions with every wind,
going and coming like ourselves,
traveling with us around the
sun two million miles a day,
and through space heaven knows how
fast and far!
-  John Muir

0 comments: